Saturday, May 10, 2014

Entry Two: Ahhh!

Dear Diary,
Today I woke up early, to avoid any nonsense from Garret. I quickly changed from my pjs and headed to the kitchen. I was going to make breakfast for the both of us. He could use something other than cereal in his system.

I was surprised he had all of the ingredients in the house. I didn't have too much of a hard time working on his old appliances and I finished just as he made his way down the stairs. 
I placed the final strawberry on top and I turned around to call him when I saw what he was wearing..or actually, what he wasn't wearing. He had gone to bed with a shirt on but it was suddenly missing this morning. Normally, it wouldn't have bothered me but I couldn't stop staring. He had a really nice body. But, of course I really can't let him know that because this jerk will let it get to his head and according to my plan, I have to meet a hot local from Monte Vista and marry him. Garret was an American rocker dude. It was a whole different story.

"Magnifique!" I exclaimed after I ate my food. I think Garret was grateful for the change of taste because he swallowed his food in two bites. At the table, I took my opportunity to try to get to know him better, but I kept getting flustered by the proximity of his glistening body...uhm, scratch that. I didn't write that, ehehe.


After eating, Garret headed straight outside to play his guitar. He didn't even bother changing. I wonder why he plays outside if he doesn't want anyone to hear him play. Maybe it's because this house is so tiny. I couldn't wait to get some more money so I could move out.

I was reading a cook book that Mr. Mancini gave me, so that I could improve my cooking skill but I was interrupted by Mr. Shirtless Garret. He slyly pushed my book closed with his index finger while I was reading.

                               "Do you mind? I'm trying to read something here."

                               "Yeah, I do mind. I'm trying to tell you something. Jeez. Your waffles weren't completely inedible. I mean I still prefer cereal, but I'd still feed those waffles to human beings and not the imaginary dog that I wish I had."

Was that a compliment? Man everyone in Monte Vista was a critic.


Before we both had to head to work, Garret assaulted me with water balloons. Granted, it was almost ninety degrees out, but I was unprepared. "Hey!" I was expecting a more civilized roommate.

The carpool arrived and I had just enough time to change out of my drenched dress and into my uniform. I hated the hat I had to wear and I was thinking about ways I could get Mr. Mancini to let me alter my uniform.
At work today, Mr. Mancini introduced me to THE GINO FERRARI. Can you believe it!? That is the very guy I idolize and the reason I came to Monte Vista of all places! He wasn't a complete snob to me and even hung around the kitchen with me to give me tips, until he was called by his agent to go to a television appearance. It was awesome!

I got home pretty late after my shift. I still had more dishes to clean, but the bistro closed before I could finish them, so I had to bring them home and finish washing them before work the next day. Honestly, I was so exhausted, I went straight to bed. The dishes could wait. I took my sleeping bag downstairs because the thought of Garret made me uncomfortable, I mean I still only knew the guy for two days.

                                                                             ~

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment to let me know what you think!

3 comments:

  1. Yep, Garrett is one hot guy. No one can resist a hot, rude, rocker guy!! Lol! Can't wait to read what happens next!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading and commenting! I love the feedback :) The next chapter will be up soon!

      Delete
  2. Mmmm again Garret. LOL, if she doesn't want him, I'd gladly hang out with him. XD He looks mighty fine shirtless. Ooh Gino Ferrarri is a celebrity in town? Is he the guy in her plan? XD If he is, she's really ambitious. I like her spunk. Haha.

    ReplyDelete